- Information You Give Us: We receive and store any information you enter on our Web site or give us in any other way. We use the information that you provide for such purposes as responding to your requests, customizing future shopping for you and communicating with you
- Mobile: When you download or use apps or our subsidiaries, we may receive information about your location and your mobile device, including a unique identifier for your device. We may use this information to provide you with location-based services, such as search results and other personalized content. Most mobile devices allow you to turn off location services.
- E-mail Communications: To help us make e-mails more useful and interesting, we often receive a confirmation when you open e-mail from us. if your computer supports such capabilities. If you do not want to receive e-mail or other mail from us, this is also another way we may use your info.
- Information from Other Sources: We might receive information about you from other sources and add it to our account information.
Do We Share the Information Received?
Information about our customers is an important part of our business, and we are not in the business of selling it to others. We share customer information only as described in this Privacy Notice.
- Third-Party Service Providers: We employ other companies and individuals to perform functions on our behalf. Examples include fulfilling orders, delivering packages, sending postal mail and e-mail, removing repetitive information from customer lists, analyzing data, providing marketing assistance, providing search results and links (including paid listings and links), processing credit card payments, and providing customer service. They have access to personal information needed to perform their functions, but may not use it for other purposes.
- Promotional Offers: Sometimes we send offers to selected groups of customers on behalf of other businesses. When we do this, we do not give that business your name and address. If you do not want to receive such offers, please let us know by email.
- Business Transfers: As we continue to develop our business, we might sell or buy stores, subsidiaries, or business units. In such transactions, customer information generally is one of the transferred business assets but remains subject to the promises made in any pre-existing Privacy Notice (unless, of course, the customer consents otherwise). Also, in the unlikely event that Mineral Methods LLC, or substantially all of its assets are acquired, customer information will of course be one of the transferred assets.
- Protection of Mineral Methods LLC, and Others: We release account and other personal information when we believe release is appropriate to comply with the law; enforce or apply our Conditions of Use and other agreements; or protect the rights, property, or safety of Mineral Methods LLC, our users, or others. This includes exchanging information with other companies and organizations for fraud protection and credit risk reduction. Obviously, however, this does not include selling, renting, sharing, or otherwise disclosing personally identifiable information from customers for commercial purposes in violation of the commitments set forth in this Privacy Notice.
- Without Your Consent: Other than as set out above, you may not receive notice when information about you is provided to third parties, such as shippers and review information you placed on our site.
How do Cookies affect my information?
- Cookies are unique identifiers that we transfer to your device to enable our systems to recognize your device and to provide features such as 1-Click purchasing.
Is Information About Me Secure?
- We work to protect the security of your information during transmission by using Secure Sockets Layer (SSL) software, which encrypts information you input.
- We reveal only the last four digits of your credit card numbers when confirming an order. Of course, we transmit the entire credit card number to the appropriate credit card company during order processing.
- It is important for you to protect against unauthorized access to your password and to your computer. Be sure to sign off when finished using a shared computer. Information on how to sign off can be accessed online.
What About Third-Party Advertisers and Links to Other Websites?
Our site includes third-party advertising and links to other Web sites. For more information about third-party advertising at Mineral Methods LLC, including personalized or interest-based ads, please read our Shipping and About policy.
Information I Can Access?
The Mineral Methods website, gives you access to a broad range of information about your account and your interactions with Mineral Methods LLC, for the limited purpose of viewing and, in certain cases, updating that information.
Do I Have Choices?
- As discussed above, you can always choose not to provide information, even though it might be needed to make a purchase or to take advantage of such Mineral Methods LLC, features as Your Profile, Wish Lists and Customer Reviews.
- When you update information, we usually keep a copy of the prior version for our records.
- If you do not want to receive e-mail or other mail from us, please adjust your Customer Communication Preferences. (If you do not want to receive Conditions of Use and other legal notices from us, such as this Privacy Notice, those notices will still govern your use of www.itk1.com and Mineral Methods LLC, and it is your responsibility to review them for changes.
- If you do not want us to use personal information that we gather to allow third parties to personalize advertisements we display to you, please notify us of your your Advertising Preferences.
Are Children Allowed to Use Mineral Methods www.itk1.com site?
Mineral Methods, does not sell products for purchase by children. We sell children's products for purchase by adults. If you are under 18, you may use Mineral Methods LLC, only with the involvement of a parent or guardian. We do not knowingly collect personal information from children under the age of 13 without the consent of the child's parent or guardian. For more information, please see our Children's Privacy Disclosure.
EU-US and Swiss-US Privacy Shield
Mineral Methods LLC, does not participate in the EU-US and Swiss-US Privacy Shield frameworks.
Conditions of Use, Notices, and Revisions
If you choose to visit www.itk1.com, your visit and any dispute over privacy are subject to this Notice and our Conditions of Use, including limitations on damages, resolution of disputes, and application of the law of the state of Colorado. If you have any concern about privacy at Mineral Methods LLC, please contact us with a thorough description, and we will try to resolve it. Our business changes constantly, and our Privacy Notice and the Conditions of Use will change also, but you should check our Website frequently to see recent changes. Unless stated otherwise, our current Privacy Notice applies to all information that we have about you, limited by the security measures in force.
Related Practices and Information
- Conditions of Use
- Discussion Boards
- Community Rules
- Help department
- Most Recent Purchases
- Your Profile and Community Guidelines
Examples of Information Collected
Information You Give Us
You provide most such information when you search, buy, post, participate in a contest or questionnaire, or communicate with customer service. For example, you provide information when you search for a product; place an order through Amazon.com or one of our third-party sellers; provide information in Your Account (and you might have more than one if you have used more than one e-mail address when shopping with us) or Your Profile ; communicate with us by phone, e-mail, or otherwise; complete a questionnaire or a contest entry form; use our services such as Mineral Methods www.itk1.com site's, Wish Lists or other gift registries; participate in Discussion Boards or other community features; provide and rate Reviews; and employ Product Availability Alerts, such as Available to Order Notifications. As a result of those actions, you might supply us with such information as your name, address, and phone numbers; credit card information; people to whom purchases have been shipped, including addresses and phone number; people (with addresses and phone numbers) listed in 1-Click settings; e-mail addresses of your friends and other people; content of reviews and e-mails to us; personal description and photograph in Your Profile ; and financial information, including Social Security and driver's license numbers.
Most mobile devices provide users with the ability to disable location services. Most likely, these controls are located in the device's settings menu. If you have questions about how to disable your device's location services, we recommend you contact your mobile service carrier or your device manufacturer.
Information from Other Sources
Examples of information we receive from other sources include updated delivery and address information from our carriers or other third parties, which we use to correct our records and deliver your next purchase or communication more easily; account information, purchase or redemption information, and page-view information from some merchants with which we operate co-branded businesses or for which we provide technical, fulfillment, advertising, or other services; search term and search result information from some searches conducted through the Web search features offered by our subsidiary, Alexa Internet; search results and links, including paid listings (such as Sponsored Links); and credit history information from credit bureaus, which we use to help prevent and detect fraud and to offer certain credit or financial services to some customers.
Information You Can Access
Examples of information you can access easily at Mineral Methods www.itk1.com iinclude up-to-date information regarding recent orders; personally identifiable information (including name, e-mail, password, communications and personalized advertising preferences. Payment history (including credit card information and promotional certificate and gift card balances); e-mail notification settings (including Product Availability Alerts, Delivers, and newsletters); Recommendations (including Recommended for You and Improve Your Recommendations); shopping lists and gift registries (including Wish Lists; Your accounts; and Your Profile (including your product Reviews and recommendations.
Customer Decision Making
Opinions or expressions made by Mineral Methods LLC, or staff, may not be accurate or correct for all situations and are not to be considered in any decision, or to except any of our products, or promotions. Decisions by any organization, business, or person to except any of our products or promotions are done so at the expense of the purchaser and no claim or legal action for any reason is to be brought upon Mineral Methods LLC or staff.
Mineral Methods LLC