Mineral Methods Mold KillerTM does NOT contain:
- sudsing agents
- chemical engineering
- synthetic additives
Mold KillerTM can be sprayed anywhere as it will not stain anything - not walls, floors, carpets or even tile grout.
Mold KillerTM kills mold only. To specifically address the dark staining produced by mold, follow-up with our Black Mold Stain Remover.
A single application encapsulates the infestation for ongoing protection.
It can be used around the interior and exterior of a home where mold can grow. Apply Mold Killer TM:
- beneath sink (inside the cabinet)
- sink rims
- inside sink overflow canals
- faucet bases and around toilet bowls.
- crawl spaces
Tile cracks can allow mold to enter your home. In these areas, Mold KillerTM is able to penetrate grout lines.
Mold KillerTM also destroys moss and weeds, but will not harm the environment or ground waters.
This product is made from a commercial grade electrolyte which expels a strong tart smell initially and then transforms into a mild citrus scent.
- Has strong qualities for absorbing human and animal odors.(***This ability will even remove the smell of cat urine from carpeting.***)
- Use as a floor or carpet cleaner.
- The product is non-toxic to humans and animals.
- It can be run through washing machines and dishwashers.
- Mold KillerTM can be used in a spray bottle, fogger or hand-held sprayer.
- If used in a confined space, Mold KillerTM may make your eyes sting. The extracts are potent, but not as strong as an onion.
Resources for learning more about the effects of toxic mold: