page contents
Loader  Loading... Please wait...
  • Household chemicals may be the highest contributing factor leading to unexpected poor health and disease. Be safe, use Mold KillerTM.
  • Image 2

Mold KillerTM Viper. 1 Case (4 Gallons) Organic Mold Destroyer (FREE SHIPPING) USA.

$207.56
Weight:
35.00 LBS
Rating:
Rating
Availability:
Usually ships the same business day
Quantity:

Product Description

Mold KillerTM (Total Management) is a hyperactive natural mold killer. A combination of pungent plant extracts and natural stinging minerals. It can also be used as a pre-treatment on any surface before mold begins to grow. Mold KillerTM provides absolute mold extermination. Spray on and see the reactive solution immediately penetrate the mold mycelia (fungal bacterial colony).
 
Always let dry naturally. No other infection combatant products addresses the range of mold species like Mold KillerTM. It is a plant antimicrobial that immediately infiltrates resistant bacteria life on any household surface. Mold KillerTM is unequaled in long life protection against mold rebirth.
 
Contractors render rapid complete remediation without having to evacuate the premises due to toxic product chemical. The use of Mold KillerTM will not contaminate the air with toxic chemical fumes during the cleaning process.
 
The Bio-symmetric plant extremities in Mold KillerTM do not aid in any residual environmentally harmful components following a mitigation project, even taking into account the Mold KillerTM ongoing environmental protection against mold rebirth.

Mineral Methods Mold KillerTM does NOT contain:

  • bleach
  • ammonia
  • sudsing agents
  • chlorine 
  • phosphates
  • benzene, 
  • dioxane
  • thickeners
  • petrochemical
  • polymer
  • chemical engineering
  • synthetic additives

 

Mold KillerTM can be sprayed anywhere as it will not stain anything - not walls, floors, carpets or even tile grout.

Mold KillerTM kills mold only. To specifically address the dark staining produced by mold, follow-up with our Black Mold Stain Remover.

A single application encapsulates the infestation for ongoing protection.

It can be used around the interior and exterior of a home where mold can grow. Apply Mold Killer TM:

  • beneath sink (inside the cabinet)
  • sink rims
  • inside sink overflow canals
  • faucet bases and around toilet bowls.
  • roofs
  • walls
  • walkways
  • attics
  • crawl spaces

Tile cracks can allow mold to enter your home. In these areas, Mold KillerTM is able to penetrate grout lines.

Contents: 4-one gallon containers of Mold Combatant and instructions on bottle.
 
Warning: This product is NOT for human consumption. If contact with eyes, rinse with water. If swallowed, drink plenty of water.

Mold KillerTM also destroys moss and weeds, but will not harm the environment or ground waters.

 

This product is made from a commercial grade electrolyte which expels a strong tart smell initially and then transforms into a gentle citrus scent.

  • Has strong qualities for absorbing human and animal odors.(***This ability will even remove the smell of cat urine from carpeting.***)
  • Use as a floor or carpet cleaner.
  • The product is non-toxic to humans and animals.
  • It can be run through washing machines and dishwashers.
  • Mold KillerTM can be used in a spray bottle, fogger or hand-held sprayer.
  • If used in a confined space, Mold KillerTM may make your eyes sting. The extracts are  potent, but not as strong as an onion.

 

Resources for learning more about the effects of toxic mold:

https://articles.mercola.com/sites/articles/archive/2015/09/05/mold-toxicity.aspx

 

https://articles.mercola.com/sites/articles/archive/2011/09/03/molds-making-you-ill.aspx

 

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NlAlzefPgpU

https://www.jillcarnahan.com/2015/02/08/toxic-mold-exposure-cause-symptoms/

 

https://www.amymyersmd.com/2013/05/tmw-episode-5-mycotoxins/

 

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GTYHS8fD220

 

 

 

Find Similar Products by Category

Product Reviews

Write your own product review

  1. It absolutely is what it says it is! 5 Star Review

    Posted by on 4th Oct 2017

    I love that this product is non-toxic! It was wonderful to have a product that I could use around my plants and animals. This got rid of mold from our back porch which came from a major leak. The leak is fixed and now we don't need to worry about mold. I had been exposed to toxic mold many years ago and wish I had be able to use this product then. Mold can be so destructive and this product takes away the worry and fear about it. My husband used a respirator with it but it was to protect him from mold spores not the product itself.














Free Webmaster ToolsSubmit Express


Recent Updates

Sign up to our newsletter


Connect with us: Twitter Facebook YouTube GooglePlus LinkedIn